List Lagu Korea Yang Slow dan Enak didengar

Ga tau ni ampe kesambet setan apa, tapi pas browsing2 di dunia si maya ini, eh nemu ni list lagu yang katanya enak didengar, cekidot lah gan,,sis,,,mbak,,,abg2,,,,
Beast:
- On rainy days
- Fiction
- Midnight
- Take care of my girlfriend
- Breath
- I miss you
- easy

IU:
- I don't like her
- Peach
- Rain drop

Eru:
- Black glasses
- White snow

JYJ:
- Get out
- In heaven

Big bang:
- Tonight
- Blue
- Love song
- tell me goodbye
- Haru haru
- lies
- Monster

2NE1:
- I love you
- Lonely
- Ugly

Boyfriend:
- You and i
-Don't touch my girl
- I'll be there

MBLAQ:
- Again
- Y
- It's war

SNSD Taeyeon:
- If
- Can you hear me
- I Love You
- Like a star

Kim Tae Woo:
- Love rain
- Dropping rain

Baek Ji Young:
- Like being hit by a bullet
- Dont forget me

T-Ara:
- Day by day
- Cry cry
- Lies
- Why are you being like this
- We were in love (feat. Davichi)

Miss A:
-Touch
- Love alone

Kim Bum Soo - Bogoshipda
Lee Seung Gi - Words that are hard to say
Seo In Kook - Calling you
Ashily - Lucky (OST Boys over flower)
Kim Ah Joong - Star/Byul (OST 200 pounds of beauty)

Ost lainnya:
Suzy Miss A -  I still love you (BIG ost)
Jinwoon 2AM - You walking toward me (Dream High 2 ost)
Hyorin Sistar - I choose to love you
Jieun SECRET - It's cold
IU - Someday (Dream high ost)



Lagi:
 
1. Navi feat. K Will - We Really Loved
2. Kyuhyun Super Junior - 7 Years of Love
3. Jonghyun SHINee :
- You're My Lady
- Y Si Fuera Ella
- Baby Baby
4. SNSD - I Want to Dream With You
5. Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Answer
6. Super Junior M - Blue Tomorrow
7. Onew SHINee - The Name I Love
8. Jessica SNSD ft. Onew SHINee - One Year Later
9. SHINee :
- In My Room
- Obsession
- Life
- JoJo
- Romantic
10. Sunggyu Infinite - Becouse
11. B1A4 - Baby i'm sorry
12. Sistar - Alone
13. BTOB - Insane
14. Infinite - Before the dawn
15. ChiChi - Longer
16. 2PM - Without you
17. After School - Becouse of you
18. Juniel - Illa illa
19. NUEST - I'm sorry
20 C-Real - sorry but i
21. SNSD - Time machine
22. EXO -What is love

semoga bisa membuat anda2 yang menggalau, jadi tambah galu,hihihihih
semoga membantu, terimakasih

untuk sumber n info lebih banyak mengenai list lagu di atas klik disini

Komentar

Postingan Populer